This bright and cheerful church has a colorful history! Founded by three Dominican priests from Mexico, it was itself in 1822 the birthplace of A Abelha da China ("The China Bee"), the first foreign newspaper to published on Chinese soil. The church still plays an active role in local culture, with its bell tower modified to serve as home to the Museum of Sacred Art. The church is also included in the list of monuments in the Historic Centre of Macau, as inscribed in the UNESCO World Heritage List.
10 am – 6 pm
St. Dominic's Square